Please pray for traveling mercies for all those vacationing this summer.
Congratulations to Erin De Young and Chris Easley who were married on July 6 at her parents’ home. Chris and Erin will live in Gallup and both will continue teaching at Miyamura High School.
Please pray for Meghan Cavanaugh and her family as her grandmother passed away recently in Colorado. The funeral was this past week.
Please pray for Keith & Arlene Kuipers as they adjust to their new home at Manzano del Sol in Albuquerque.
Please pray for all those affected by the wild fire near Colorado Springs, especially those who have lost their homes and have nowhere to go.
Thank you to all of you who prayed for us as we went to Nigeria. We are delighted to report that we are safely back again. We experienced amazing protection and amazing focus as we did the translation checking there. The translation teams made significant strides ahead. Praise God! Please keep praying for the translation teams to have the wisdom and endurance to finish the entire Old Testament.
— Rob and Esther Koops
Please keep Ron Polinder in your prayers. Colleen passed away last week following her difficult battle with brain cancer. Pray for Ron and for their family during this very difficult time.
Please pray for Orvis Scott. Johanna passed away Tuesday afternoon and has gone to meet her savior. Please keep Orvis in your prayers as he faces this loss.
Tara Meekhof asks for prayer in the following areas:
For me - new principal job, peace in my own heart concerning bomb threats and the instability of the country, God's guidance and direction for my future.
For Hillcrest - our students (future leaders of Nigeria?!), administration & leadership, security & protection, future of the school.
For Jos - peace, protection for church bodies, stability, interactions between Christians & Muslims.
For Nigeria - that corruption in the government will stop, educational system, orphans, Nigerian leaders, prayer for our enemies: Boko Haram themselves.
Please pray for Donnie and Renee Begay, as Renee will be traveling with her little four year old to do a Mission project in Alaska. Pray for Donnie's health - his reason for staying home. It will be hard for the two to be separated for this time, so please pray about that too.
Please pray for Chitse Magaspag. She is awaiting the possibility of getting a VISA so that she can come to the states for some training.
This is an area for prayer requests as they come up so that the whole congregation may pray.
- Home Page
- News & Upcoming Events
- Contact Us
Baptisms & Welcomes
- Welcome Chris, Kristina, Tyler and Faith
- Welcome Dibora and Semira Ippel
- Welcome Regina Spencer & Carla Carviso
- Welcome Shanoah Eddie
- Welcome Raina & Levi Roanhorse
- Welcome Ava Kass
- Welcome Vanessa Ponce
- Welcome Shelby Lefthandbull son, Tyler Yazzie
- Welcome Josh Klumpenhower and Will Leekety
- Welcome Daniel Markham
- Welcome Dane Henry and James Teller
- Welcome Isabella Patten
- Welcome Kennedy Kolar
- Wecome Jonathan Copley
- Welcome Kelly and Kendrick King
- Welcome the Markham Family
- Welcome Selena Delgado, Josie Ippel, Kora and Jacob Zylstra
- Welcome Quinn Cavanaugh
- Welcome The Kolar Family
- Welcome Natasha Tom
- Welcome Katherine Donkersloot
- Welcome Ingrid and Jim Patten
- Welcome Rudy Keetah
- Welcome the DeMol Family
- Welcome Phil and Erin Neilson, Cecelia Pete & Kobe Chavez
- Benjamin Harold Newman
- Grant Jerald Cavanaugh
- Samantha Joy De Young's Baptism
- Welcome Valinda Diaz and George and Marius Olson
- Welcome The Supan Family
- Danielle & Steven Henio Baptism
- Annaliese Kass Baptism
- Welcome to the Castros, Bill Castro's Baptism
- Charley Engber's Baptism
- Welcome to the Zylstras
- Katie Banaszak's Baptism
- Welcome to the Newmans, Farewell to Others
- Simon & Lucas Frederiksen Baptisms
- Welcome Randy & Morgan De Kleine
- Baptisms and Professions of Faith
- Memorials and Goodbyes >
- Special Days of the Church Calendar >
- Other Special Events >
- Baptisms & Welcomes >