Please pray for our college students and all those who are traveling over the Christmas holiday.
Sue Bruhn, Mary Patten’s sister, is in Queens Hospital in Honolulu for 30 days of aggressive chemotherapy. She has acute leukemia. Please keep Sue in your prayers.
Cal Feddes’ sister-in-law, Arlene Lubbers, in and out of the hospital since Thanksgiving, has now
been admitted to the Intensive Care Unit Sunday evening. She is on high dose of oxygen and may
need to go on a ventilator. A lung biopsy may also be needed. Thanks for your fervent prayers.
Please pray for Sarah Fessler-DuPonte, former Gallup resident and Rehoboth Church attendee, who has been diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer. She had surgery this past Monday. Please pray for her and her family, currently living in Virginia.
Please pray for Paul and Ilene Huffman, Mary Patten’s brother. They lost everything when their house burned Monday evening, November 11.
Please keep Vickie Olson’s dad in your prayers. He will undergo open heart surgery on November 25. Also, please keep Vickie and her family in your prayers. They left for Michigan on November 21 to be with her dad.
Please continue to pray for Tasha and Raiden Baker as they mourn the passing of Baby Giovanni. Please keep all of Giovanni’s family in prayer during this time of deep grief.
Youth Prayer Partner Ministry — we thank God for the adults who have volun-
teered their time and prayers. Pray for the youth, that they will be receptive to
the prayers. And please pray for the relationships between the youth and their
Vickie Olson’s aunt, Bernie Pell, went into surgery this week to remove a cancerous
growth between her eyes, and they were unable to help her. The cancer had spread to
her nose and eyes, and is untreatable – neither surgery nor chemotherapy will help. She
was sent home. Please keep Vickie, her Aunt, and her family in your prayers, especially
Vickie’s mom, Lavon Visscher. Your prayers are very much needed and appreciated.
Please keep those of our church family who live in Albuquerque in your prayers, includ-
ing Orvis Scott and Keith and Arlene Kuipers.
This is an area for prayer requests as they come up so that the whole congregation may pray.
- Home Page
- News & Upcoming Events
- Contact Us
Baptisms & Welcomes
- Welcome Shelby Lefthandbull son, Tyler Yazzie
- Welcome Josh Klumpenhower and Will Leekety
- Welcome Daniel Markham
- Welcome Dane Henry and James Teller
- Welcome Isabella Patten
- Welcome Kennedy Kolar
- Wecome Jonathan Copley
- Welcome Kelly and Kendrick King
- Welcome the Markham Family
- Welcome Selena Delgado, Josie Ippel, Kora and Jacob Zylstra
- Welcome Quinn Cavanaugh
- Welcome The Kolar Family
- Welcome Natasha Tom
- Welcome Katherine Donkersloot
- Welcome Ingrid and Jim Patten
- Welcome Rudy Keetah
- Welcome the DeMol Family
- Welcome Phil and Erin Neilson, Cecelia Pete & Kobe Chavez
- Benjamin Harold Newman
- Grant Jerald Cavanaugh
- Samantha Joy De Young's Baptism
- Welcome Valinda Diaz and George and Marius Olson
- Welcome The Supan Family
- Danielle & Steven Henio Baptism
- Annaliese Kass Baptism
- Welcome to the Castros, Bill Castro's Baptism
- Charley Engber's Baptism
- Welcome to the Zylstras
- Katie Banaszak's Baptism
- Welcome to the Newmans, Farewell to Others
- Simon & Lucas Frederiksen Baptisms
- Welcome Randy & Morgan De Kleine
- Kalkidan Donkersloot's Baptism
- Baptisms and Professions of Faith
- Memorials and Goodbyes >
- Special Days of the Church Calendar >
- Other Special Events >
- Baptisms & Welcomes >